Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
first day of ac.
.
.
.
I MISS CRESCENT SO SO SO SO SO MUCH.
I MISS OWNING THE SCHOOL.
I MISS BEING THE ELDEST.
I MISS BEING ABLE TO NOT BE SELF CONSCIOUS ABOUT BEING YOUNGER.
I MISS KNOWING WHAT THE HELL I'M DOING.
I MISS THE NO NUTS. TOO MUCH.
I MISS OUR TABLE OUR RECESSES AND LUNCHES AND CLASS AND TEACHERS.
I MISS THE SCHOOL.
I MISS BEING IN AN ALL GIRLS' SCHOOL.
I MISS THE HOCKERS.
BOYS ARE ICKY.
YUCKY.
I'M totally turned off lah. haahha.
no boys for me.
not from ac.
i miss crescent.
lots.
Lord i'm putting everything into your hands. I know i wasn't put here by chance; i know You have a reason behind my inclination towards 'ACS FOREVER' and i know You will guide me cos i'm feeling really lost. Lord help me through this. Please. Lord i'm missing memories-and so much more.
-loves.
ex-oh, ex-oh
1:02 AM